Saturday, May 14, 2011

Words

I've not learned to use them well.
I've not learned to speak well.
I've not learned to watch what I say.
I've not learned to be considerative of others when I express my thoughts.
These failings, I shall address.

I'm told one of my old blog posts invoked feelings of hatred and anguish.
Whilst I meant for the words to be taken in a satirical context, the party concerned did not see it that way.
It is my failure to have touched a painful subject without regard.

That being said, I'm not an enlightened being.
I don't consider every angle or view point.
In fact, I'm quite egotistical. I consider one viewpoint alone. That of mine.
My blog, my life is my stage and I'm the lead character.
There will be bias and the bias will be in my favour. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment