I am not big on tagging games. Yet here I am writing this post. I guess it is like the Mecca of blogging. Every blogger gets tagged at least once in his life time and sooner or later, ends up writing a post like this. Linus wrote the best one I ever saw in his version.
I blame this post on dawn_1o9 who tagged me in her post. Dawn writes a very frank account of her life on her blog. When I read her writing, I'm amazed at how she can share very personal feelings. I lack that courage to speak out and I guess that is why I am drawn to her writings.
Moving on to talk about me...
- I can't sing a note or hold a rhythm. My mum tells me that my voice can't be categorised in any of the seven tones. (Ah well, it sounded funny when she said it in Burmese.)
- I don't have a favourite genre of music.
- I don't drink.
- I don't smoke. I don't like having my air polluted. I can't even stand the smell of strong perfume.
- I hate the telephone.
- I hate the smell of fish and will spit it right out if I can taste the smell in my food.
- I often focus on getting things perfect that I can't complete the task quickly. That's why I can't finish all those RPG games I've tried.
- I don't understand Art. I can't draw a straight line and draw like a preschooler.
- My handwriting never stay the same. I haven't written a page full in years.
- I sit in front of my computer almost all my waking hours and sleep with my computer on my night stand.
- I hate conflicts. I believe in the "Live and let live" philosophy.
- I've never been in a fist fight.
- I don't pay attention to the passage of time. Today, yesterday, last week, last year, they are all the same to me.
- I don't wear a watch unless it is absolutely necessary.
- I don't know or care about cars.
- My favourite mode of transport is the bicycle. The most energy efficient transport known to man.
- I like chillies.
- I avoid parties like the plague.
- I like reading.
- I prefer winter over summer.
- I hate getting hair cuts. I always ask to have my hair cropped really short so I don't have to go as often.
- I don't want to shave my face and luckily I don't need to shave.
- I don't talk a lot and there is only a small number of people who can get me talking.
- I am not ambitious.
- I haven't grown up. I still watch and read cartoons.
Phew! That was a long list. I chose to keep the above unnumbered because the order is insignificant.
As my last act of defiance against this game, I'm tagging no one. So there!
Post Scriptum: Tradition dictates I mention playing badminton today. Today was badminton day and we had great games. Oh and playing squash tomorrow.