Wednesday, February 12, 2014

One cries because one is sad.

I believe I just hit a new low. 

I just pointed out to my team leader a blooper a second person (recently departed) who was hired as team leader made in code. 
I emailed him because he was responsible for merging the changeset.
So I passed along my vote of non-confidence in the associated changeset with a screenshot of a side by side diff and also highlighted the problem syntax with the highlight tool. 

He just came back to me and said I don't see where the problem is.
Two team-leads in a row is just too much. 
If you're a programmer you ought to pay attention to detail and first and foremost, understand boolean logic.

I cried inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5k8JZiWnY
Quote from The Big Bang Theory episode The Gorilla Experiment

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment